My husband threw our foods away just because I refused to buy him pure water and got violent on me

"Please, I want you to post this for me for a kind advice.



I was so down yesterday night with my husband and I felt like leaving him. We are living in Lagos, my husband works on mainland while I work on Island , I wake up as early as 4am in order to beat the traffic on 3rd mainland bridge and also tidy up things including my son school.



Due to the traffic stress, people working on Island will know how 3rd mainland bridge always be when there is traffic, I was so tired and I have Headache, I went to pick my son at school around 7:30pm, I could not cook for my son, but I bought him bread to eat with tea when we got home, around past 8 my Husband called me to prepare wheat for him, that he will get vegetable in the market to eat with the wheat, I quickly ran to the kitchen to prepare it.



I have been sleeping and I can't complain to him that am so tired, before he arrived around 9:30 I have done everything, I was still feeling the headache, as I was preparing the vegetable he asked me if there is water at home and I told him we still have 3peices of sachet water at home, he said that can't be enough that I should go down stair to get him the water which was around 9:40pm while I was cooking.



I was lying beside him to rest a bit before the vegetable get steam, he said if I can't go and get the water I should not give him food meanwhile I have already told him we have water at home, then he went straight to the kitchen, threw all the stew i was making, he pack all the yam, potatoes, vegetable oil, all the food stuff we have in the house, including my son powdered pap, I did for him, he disposed everything, as he was doing that I was pleading begging him in the name of God, he called my mum, he reported to her, as he was sitting inside the sitting room, I knelt down to calm him down, that why is he doing this, he cursed me, meanwhile we have enough water at home, I have been the one buying bag of pure water, but now that I don't have change, and moreso I am so tired.



I explained all to him, but he said I will never cook for him in his life, and I was like OK. But this food u threw away, will u also starve your son, he didn't talk. My dad called me this morning to apologise, meanwhile I have already done that, I knelt down with my two legs to apologise that I was so weak, but I can't sleep without cooking for that is why I don't complain to you on phone.



Pls am I at fault? Pls tell me, because this person am living with I know him very well, even if he is at fault he will never tell u sorry, if he mistakenly step on u a bit he won't tell u sorry, but I have been the one begging, I'm not a beggar I know what I'm doing."
Please share your thoughts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL