(VIDEO) How to make hand sanitizer by yourself in the midst of the Corona Virus pandemic




If you really need hand sanitizers and cant afford it now. Make one.

1. Get a 1.5L empty clean water bottle
2. Get 31.2mls of Hydrogen Peroxide and pour it into the bottle.
3. Add 22mls of the Glycerin in Rose Water into it.




4. Add 1.25L of the Methylated Spirit into it.

HOW TO MAKE HAND SANITIZER IN ONE MINUTE (VIDEO)

5. Finally, make the volume to the 1.5L mark of the bottle (i.e 203ml of the water)
6. Shake very well and label it as Hand Sanitizer and then you can dispense.




Now, you have your Hand-rub or Sanitizer to use.
Thanks and I hope it helps.
Keep yourself and family safe.
.
Oh lest I forget. Constant handwash with soap and water is an even better option.
watch video on how to make hand sanitizer by yourself

#kbkfoundation

Comments

  1. What a great post that you have shared here. You make information effortless for us that we get good facts about it. Thanks for this informative blog. wholesale hand sanitizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, I read an interesting topic here, and I like your style. Thanks a million, and please continue with effective work. Thank you for sharing this blog here. Sanitizers and disinfectants

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me. And I’m glad to read your article. Thank you for sharing. Sanitation Products Store Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am truly impressed by the tiny print which you've provided regarding signs. It is a stimulating article on behalf of me as well as for others. Thanks for sharing such articles here. Janitorial Cleaning Supplies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL