MY EXPERIENCE AS A FREELANCE AND PRIVATE TUTOR q



As a fashion tutor, the first time I worked as a private tutor was an amazing experience. I traveled, expense paid trip, free accommodation for a month and was well welcomed, why won't I be so motivated to train this private student so well. That was sometime this year, I would share pictures soon, on another day😋.

This private student is married and has a part time job, got kids. She was on one month break and decided to make use of the break to acquire the sewing skill. She came across my BBMchannel and since then, has been looking for an opportunity to meet me as her private tutor. When she sent the email, I was excited because the offer was worth it.
I'm writing this because I just got another private tutoring job

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such informative stuff.I found this post useful specially For Private Tutors Adelaide, for more info visit our site tutorssa.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait to read. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. Tutors Adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will share it with my other friends as the information is really very useful. Keep sharing your excellent work. Scholarship Tuition Adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finding a best private tutor can be a very difficult task for many students. There are lots of private tutors in our city. Find the best tutors in Manchester from this website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In most areas, your child will go to school based on district boundaries. Most school system websites will offer maps that show where your child will go to school based on where you live. Independent school

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL