He told me no sex before marriage but he was cheating busy chasing after everything under the skirt. I now have peace of mind





Mercy shared her relationship story and titled it "Peace of Mind". Please don't forget to share after reading this captivating story.

Here's what she wrote:




3 years ago I found my self in a relationship where I gave in my all, I mean, like everything but the only thing I didn't give was my bod because Uncle said he wanted a no sex relationship, finally someone who understands, so I thought. But unknown to me Uncle is in the business of sleeping with everything in skirt oo.




Meanwhile another Uncle that I have known since 2012 has been on my neck chasing after me but I was skeptical due to the distance. And felt that the one close to me should be the main deal, I kept on telling the distance Uncle that i wasn't interested. Fast forward to 2018 the Uncle I was killing myself for refused to change, I had found out more than 15times about his sexcapades, and when I confront him, he will immediately kneel down, hold my legs and cry emotionally blackmailing me into forgiving.




Last year 2019 January I finally made up my mind to emotionally detach myself from him, he was dating himself thinking I was still in the relationship and from nowhere the distant Uncle showed up in September 2019 and this time told me he will wait till I give him a response. 2weeks later, I accepted him and in December I travelled to his base to visit his family, I never knew such love existed and in the next few months some thing great will be taking place.




The peace of mind I feel now is second to none and everyone around me has been asking what i am eating that in months i have gained flesh and looking good, unlike those 3years of my life that skirt would be dropping of my waist.

Please share your thoughts.

See screenshot of her story:




Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL