THE FASHION DIARY SHOW: OUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY OF THE WEEK GOES TO...? YES! ACTOR TIM EBUKA WON THE FAVORITE CELEBRITY OF THE WEEK.





We have seen Prince Tim Ebuka in several movies and we have seen how he plays his character so well. We admire his talent and ability to interprete his roles making viewers and his fans love him more. You don't know Tim Ebuka, then you need to really be up to date because he is no longer upcoming but a super star you should watch out for. He has also been nominated ijnthe BON awards. 
We tried to reach out to him and we were able to talk to him and he granted us audience for his interview. 
Read below the interview we had with him. This would further make you know him more:





Good afternoon Prince Tim

1. Please Introduce yourself 




My name is Tim Ebuka, a Nollywood actor.

2. Date of birth

My date of birth. Errm... That is 17th April,  1984.

3. State

Imo State. Am from Imo State.

4. Awards and Achievements

Well,  I've got a couple of awards but those were in my university days. Though I have one nomination at the moment; Bon Awards, 2017; would be holding on the 16th of December IN Ogun State. Yeah. Achievement? I consider a lot of things achievements in my life.  At the moment, I'm doing well for myself, it's an achievement; a plus in my side. I have accomplished quite a lot of things in the Industry but in the Industry, I think my achievement do far would be the films people have really come to know me for. Like,  the few I can say people have noticed me in it.  Those are my few achievements. I can't start naming all if them at the moment, but that's just it.  




5. No of featured movies (estimate)

Ah honestly I don't know,  I don't know. I think I have lost count. But I think it should be up to thirty (30); thirth/fourty movies that I have done. I don't kno, but I think...  That's including the waka-pass and everything way back. 


6. Your special trait




(laughs) This one hard small. Uhm... My special trait,  I don't know. Some people have told me an intelligent,  some have said am talented, some have said am am am... (laughs). This one hard honestly. I don't know but I think am a cool guy. My special trait,  I mean should be that I get angry easily.  Yeah. That should be my own because it spurs me alot when I get angry. I spurs me. Maybe it's my special trait but a lot of people have said otherwise though. That was what I was trying to mention earlier. Some people have said this guy is intelligent,  "you can read people", this one will say "ah! You are very psychological", this one will say "you are intelligent" and all that. Ok yeah. 

7. Your best movie or series. 




My best movie or series (sighs). Best movie.  I can't really say. I've done a lot of good movie, you know, so I can't really say which one is the most challenging, I can't really say.  But as for series,  I've just done one TV series and it's called "Ndi Kopa". It's an I hope series. So for now, it's my best (chuckles). Beat movie, I still can't say 'cause as an thinking of it now,  there are about five different running in my head at the moment. Like they've been very challenging do I can't really say one for sure. 

8. Your current project 

My current project. I am working on a movie at the moment.  It's called "Obi Nwanne". It's an Igbo film.  That's my current project  it's being directed by Vincent the Anointed. Am coproducing with Joy Steve and even Vincent himself, and it's coming out real good. That's my current project.

9. Your Role Model




My role model in the Industry (sighs). Sam Dede. That's my man any time,  any day. As in he has inspired me in no small ways. I think am in this game for him. It's Sam Dede. Yes. 

10. Highest paid job 

Ha! My highest paid job. Okay.  That should be 100k. Yes. That's my highest paid job. Ok. 

11. Your expectations in 3 years to come




Well,  my expectations... In three years to come,  I would have been a big brand;  a known star and a big producer too and erm, an outstanding entertainment lawyer. That's in three years to come.  Yeah sure. 

12. Relationship Status

Not for your public consumption.

13. Favourite colour 

No favourite colour o.




14. Advice generally

Well,  my advice would go to people like me,  the youth. I mean there a lot of things in life,  there are a lot of ways to get to the top. But I will advice advice: whatever you do, always go through the right channel, keep your hands clean,  favour people; be Kind, keep your heart clean! Keep your hands clean as well. Favour,  untold favour always come to those who keep a clean heart. And I think that's the best ladder to success.  Keep your hands clean. Keep your heart clean,  then good things will happen to you.  Yeah 

Okay.  I think this is it. Thank you very much for having me Migliore Stitches. I'm grateful. Thank you. 


We sincerely thank you for sharing your experiences, thoughts, achievements and advice to us. We truly appreciate. 
Congratulations on your winning the favorite celebrity of the week on "THE FASHION DIARY SHOW".





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL