CASUAL DRESSES COOL FOR SATURDAYS. WOW! These are some sweet outfits!

Happy Sunday and Mother's Day to all mothers subscribe to this blog.
Yesterday was a very busy day for me that I couldn't squeeze out time for you. Anyways, Nuff said. As a make up, I've got some lovely and sweet outfits most of which are peplum, to display here. I decided to make more posts here because I realize I can save my works better here than on the bbm channel. So Miggies, there's still fun here. Let's make it fun like we do on the channel. You feel me?
Now to the dresses for your guide.
LOOK:

 Blue peplum dress


 wine red peplum mini dress
peach peplum mini dress
 monochrome lace trimmings inspired peplum dress.






NOTE:
Pictures are gotten from the internet for your guide but if you desire to make any of these dresses, peplums and every other dress is our specialty. email: migliorestitches.blogspot.com


Feel free to leave a comment pls.
xoxo

Comments

  1. Omg! Unique dresses ...wish to become a fashion designer too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL