A SHORT STORY: HOW TO WEAR CUTE OUTFITS EVERYDAY








I used to work with a staff in an organization. She was very intelligent and hardworking but there is more thing missing despite her pretty looks, which is, her dress sense. Her fashion sense and style is 30/100. She lacks the ability to be ABLE TO MIX AND MATCH AND OR COMBINE outfits properly. She was my colleague and because of her, knowing she is very beautiful and could look better, I talked about fashion pages and how and how i love visiting the pages for inspirations.
She picked interest and gradually, she became good.
And now, the last time I saw her, damn, I couldn't catch her wigs, lol. Girl's good good.
Below are classy outfits combined together to make you have ideas on how to dress well and look good:


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL