NEW SONG BY WINNER OF BBNAIJA 2017, EFE. WATCH


Efe, the winner of the last Big Brother Naija. Show has just released another hit which is by far, something different from his other hits. The song "I love you" would surely make you fall in love.
Critics of his previous musics agreed that this music is truly a very nice hit different from Efe's jams. Many believed that music isn't something Efe could do but he keeps, steadily proving them wrong, now he's released a dope hit.
Many said, his voice isn't good for singing, I also believe that this latest hit, "I love you" proved them wrong or I would say, his voice was worked on, his voice was worked on, the beats were cool and he listened to critics.
Watch this dope song of Efe:
I Love You by Efe - Official video https://youtu.be/1J8mySBtSiw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL