True life story: I'm a Muslim and I wish I can marry more than 1 husband - Zainab





"Hi, my name is Zainab, 26yrs old, single and I live in Gwagwalada. I'm a Muslim to the core. But religion and culture has moulded our lifestyles that we have to adapt and adhere to religion and cultural beliefs.




As a woman and a Muslim who is bound to marry one man unlike marrying more than a woman, I feel sometimes women could marry more than one man too. I'm the kind of person that is attracted to men, I find myself liking more than one man or loving them and I feel like I wish I can have them, so instead of cheating, I just wish it's possible for me to marry more than a man. Our religion and culture though, I feel bad I can't have men I like and marry them."

Please share your thoughts.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL