Post Valentine Saga: Lady cries out as she woke up naked in bed with her father




This lady shared her post Valentine experience and is crying for help. Here's a screenshot of what she shared:
This is what she wrote:

I am the most confused and devastated person in the world right now.

What Valentine's day has caused and has cost me. I woke up to seeing myself and my dad on the same bed in his room.



My parents were having issues, they aren't really separated but my mum left the house just because he wanted my dad to be sorry and teach him a lesson. My dad, in a bid to apologize and get her back to our home, planned a surprise Valentine day for her. He wanted her to show up so he could surprise her.



We both waited and waited for my mum to show but she didn't. My Dad became sober and moody and started drinking. I drank too but not with the intention of getting drunk.



Long story short, my mum never showed up yesterday but I found myself and my dad in same bed naked. I still don't know what has happened and we have both been behaving strangely towards each other. We can't even tell if anything happened between us but it feels like we slept with other o. Hey God! I'm so devastated. What do I do now?

Please what should she do?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL