My wife, her sister and her mother are all pregnant for my brother in-law. - Jude narrates

"This is the most unreal and unbelievable real life story that if I was told, I would not believe but this happened to me. Even before I caught them with my 'korokoro' eyes, I couldn't believe the signs.



It all started when my wife's sister came to visit and spent 2 months with us, she was also pregnant. During her visit, she would pass advances at me, seduce me and try to make me sleep with her but I refused, I am too principled to let myself sleep with another let alone my wife's sister. She kept pressuring and pushing till one day, I left the house for her since my warnings were turning to deaf ears even after I told my wife of her sister's disturbing advances and my wife warning her, still...



After much plea from family members, I came back home after 2 days.

Weeks later, I got a contract that I needed my brother in law (my wife's sister's husband) and I to jointly execute. On that day, I was calling his phone number but not reachable so I decided to go to his house since it was a weekend.



To my greatest surprise, I am still shocked, I caught my wife, her sister and her mother in bed with my sister's husband and that was when it was also revealed to me that my wife's pregnancy is also his. I am beyond shocked! I love my wife, I feel like divorcing her."

Deep. Pls share your thoughts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL