My maid has been sleeping with my sons and she's now pregnant for them - Mrs Bukola Shares







"First of all, let me surprise you by telling you that my sons are presently 12 years old and 14 years old. Honestly, I'm shocked and yet to come out from this dream.



My maid defiled my sons and have been sleeping with them in our absense. What's my crime? I close work at 4pm and before 5:30 pm, I make sure I'm home to the grace of God and I do this daily to make sure my kids are safe in the hands of my maid. They close school at 3pm, does that mean she spends less than 1 hour to do whatever she does with them? Because honestly I'm so sad and depressed, and I made sure I was returning from work on time for my children's safety not knowing one cannot be too careful. This is wickedness and I will never forgive this girl.



My husband has been so furious over this issue and we can't even tell people what is going on. We have asked her to go for abortion and infact, we are planning taking her ourself for abortion. She has lived with is for 3 years, which means, she has been sleeping with them at ages 9 and 11!? This is so alarming and wicked. I hate this girl for life for defiling my boys, she must abort the pregnancy."

Please share your thoughts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL