I'm in love with my cousin and always jealous whenever his girlfriend is around. -Chioma spills





"Call me any name you like but the truth is that since childhood, I've always crushed on my cousin and I'm in love with him now. He feels the same way too but because we are blood related, we have our partners yet I get jealous whenever his girlfriend is around.




Let me even confess that we have kissed and have both gotten to that point we could have slept with each other but we didn't give in to that desire knowing that it would be a taboo if we ever do, the urge was high.




Now that we are home in our town for the Christmas holiday, we are always together, our families know that we are so close but what they don't know is we have even kissed. His girlfriend came to visit and I was not comfortable with around, I just fake smiles around, I'm so jealous she's with my cousin."

Please share your thoughts.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL