After reading this lady's experience with an old man, can you do what the old man did to her?

This lady took to her social media platform to recount her experience with an old TV repairer and she writes:



"My new TV i bought in May suddenly became blind, i was worried because the other one was destroyed by the small owners of my house.

I went to the TV repairer, an old man of about 60years, he checked the television and told he was going to change the LED lights and that the lights together with his workmanship was 10k. I was thankful and relieved that at least it wasn't the screen that had issues. I gave him 7k to balance him 3k on the completion of the work.



I got to his shop yesterday, he coupled my television, i was about to give him his balance of 3k when he said hold on and counted five thousand naira and gave to me. He said it wasn't the LED lights, it was a minor fault.



I stopped there shocked for some minutes before i regained my composure and left. So good people still exist in this country? I am still in awe of that old man, he has taught me not to give up on humanity"

Can we turn the table around you? If you were the old man, would you refund her 5k? Oya answer😂😂


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL