MS READER SHARES HER SKETCH FROM LEARNING HERE. SEE MY REVIEW.






olulope recently shared the outcome of her sketch recently after learning from my blog "Basic steps on how to sketch"Trust me, I'm amazed at what she came up with.
After seeing her submission, I had to give myself a pat at the back and told myself, Girl, you are a great teacher. I'm proud of your work Tol and that of others who have submitted.
My review 
  • I love the way you labeled the sketch analysing the croquis Just the way I taught you here
  • Your measurement is on point 
  • The waistline, hipline, bustline, neckline and the knee line well placed. 
  • But, your hips have to be well curved next time and make it proportional. 
Overall, good job, good try for a starter. I'm proud of you. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL