INSPIRING: A SHORT STORY ABOUT THIS YOUNG RISING STAR, @CJRHAPZ







Whenever I see hardworking youths, I am always appreciative of their hard works especially those who know their talents and skills and putting it to good use.
It's one thing to have talents and skills, it's another thing to utilize them effectively and make money. Of course you know, in present Nigeria, legit money making is key, else untold hardship and poverty will befall you, if you don't hustle hard and well. As a young teen or youth, the ability to realize early in life that this life is one per head is the best gift you would have as a human who aims and strives for a better living.



Which brings me to talk about this young lad perhaps, one or two persons might be inspired. I followed him, @cjrhapz on Instagram when he had about 1,000 follower. we all know how hard it is to grow followers on Instagram, but that's not the gist, maybe a plus to be added later.
On one of the comments on a page on Instagram, someone commented, ''checkout Phyno's son who looks like him''. The comment was made by a known Instagram comedian and I clicked the handle.
Well, the boy is not Phyno's son but used to address himself as one because he raps in Igbo like Phyno.
I saw talent, raw and pure talent, I saw skill, I saw hustle, immediately, I followed him.
I kept watching him work hard and dropping freestyles on his page. I see his comments and engagements on almost all pages on Instagram I see, I see his comments on celebrities and blog pages begging celebrities to check his page and listen to his freestyles. he makes this comments all the time and got celebrities like Don Jazzy, Uriel, Anita-Joseph following him. 
He kept engaging, kept dropping raps and his followers kept increasing.



I had a chat with via DM and he told me he dropped from school, as usual and common among many young ones who can't further their education, , finance was the problem. He also said, school wasn't longer his problem as he needs to pursue his career in music.




Well, breaking through the Nigeria music industry is not something to attain easily. It takes hard-work, the right attitude, the audience reach, who is seeing your work, fans, and above all pure GRACE.
@CJRHAPS nevertheless has all it takes to make it big in the Nigeria music industry. I have watched him and watching him grow give me joy to see that this young boy will become a star soon. From over 1,000 followers when I followed him to having 10,000 followers on IG with no feature, that's growth and he will keep growing. He recently won an award and winning in a rap competition among 11 other contestant in the south east.

The essence of this article is to let you know or remind you that, hustle pays, hard-work pays, work diligently, effectively, efficiently and above all, consistently. One day, just one day, your reward will come and will be near.
I know it's never easy especially when you're truly working hard and nothing to show for it, I know, Patience is the word, be patient.




His name is PROMISE CHIBUIKE OBI. In the near event he blows and is known in the industry, just remember you read about him here first.

ARE YOU TRULY INSPIRED?

Xoxo,


Comments

  1. I enjoyed cj rhapz article and he has talent. If he practices the Transcendental Meditation technique of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi then he will surely be a success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he is hardworking
      And sooner he will
      Succeed in life

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL