WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SEE AT WORK

Hahahaha 🀣🀣🀣
I know I'd get you to be here πŸ˜‚ You love gists and gossips, don't you?
You want to read about Glory that I don't know and haven't heard about her till now she's trending?
Well, I'm using the trend opportunity to get your asses hereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒ‍♀️πŸƒ‍♀️ NO GIST! 
I don't know her and I don't care, I'm all about my business. 

Come and get inspired on how to look while going to an actual workplace. You know what I mean?πŸ˜‰ 
These are work outfit combos you'd love, trust me. 








Hope to see you again on this blog with more intersections gists fauxπŸ˜‚ and fashion inspired posts. Just view here to see more, errrmmm, don't get withdrawn, just click and see what I packaged πŸ˜‰

Xoxo ❤️
Evelyn Umeh.

Leave a comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL