First Female Big Brother Naija Winner Bags International Endorsement




The sensational Celebrity, winner of Big Brother Naija, season 4 PEPPERDEM and the First Female Winner, BBNAIJA, Mercy Eke AKA Mercy Da Lambo, Queen of Highlights has nagged an international endorsement with the prestigious brand, Moet Chandon.
In her recent post on her Instagram page, she shared the news with her followers about her newest family and appreciating one of the biggest socialites and club owner, Cubana Chief priest for making it possible.
Read below:

"@moetchandon My Newest Family, God Has Done Me Well Beyond My Humble Imaginations, I am So International💵 @cubana_chiefpriest Baddest plug🔌"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL