RITA DOMINIC DOPPELGANGER SPOTTED IN KENYA. HER LOOK ALIKE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE HER. SEE THE LADY'S PICTURE


When I saw this doppelganger of Actress Rita Dominic @ritaUdominic, I was like, what a resemblance! Same smile, same forehead, same face structure, same composure, and you know what again, same voice,  same tone but different skin tone. She's a Kenyan.
See her pictures below:






I bet you agree with me the lady, apart from her skin color looks so much like actress Rita Dominic.

I recorded the video of her so you can also listen to her voice. Such same voice as Rita's. Watch here:

SIMILAR POST. 

GUESS WHO LOOK JUST LIKE ACTRESS FUNKE AKINDELE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL