COLLECTIONS PRODUCED AND SEWN BY ME

Just because I'm also a fashion designer and a tailor by profession, I would love to show some designs made by MS. Call me MS, it's fine. Lol. Most of you don't know what Migliore means right? It means "Best". So, you're on the best blog, channel, fashion academy and we give you the best stitches. So, relax, sit back and see some of our basic collections.


  


PS: I have a YouTube channel where I post free online sewing videos, pls subscribe. 


Weekly, I shall be showcasing outfits produced by me. Stay tuned here.


Xoxo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL