MY LATEST RELEASE ON CASUAL AND WORK OUTFIT

My job as fashion designer as well as a tailor, at the same time, a fashion instructor and well, a mother is such that am unable to blog regularly. However, I am always on the move to try in bringing out my best in fashion. 

There are lots you need to learn about fashion but one step at a time. Today, am gonna post just my looks in casual and/or work. 

 
My desire is that my styles inspire you and is recommended and appreciated. Am a married woman and mother, also a vibrant hardworking young lady. 

So my style depicts a mother who is stylish and graceful in her looks. A young mother who wishes to be a role model to other married women and mothers who are looking to be fashionable and stylish.

Most times, I tend to look much younger than my age, thanks to fashionable outfits I create for myself and you and healthy lifestyle. 

Wish to look younger, stylish, fashionable and modest mother like me? Oh well, check out my looks:






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL