MIGLIORE STITCHES BRIDAL DRESSES NOW AVAILABLE.

GOOD NEWS


Migliore Stitches now makes bridal dresses for both brides and bridesmaid. We do not only perfect your cloths but we've got professionals in place to make your dream bridal dress a reality. Visit us now for your bridals.\=d/

What's more?
3 months fashion training is currently on. Students are given wide opportunities to be trained theoretically and practically including self practicals with training materials to be provided to each student free of charge.
Register now at only N30,000 for 3 months. This opportunity might never come again. Our normal training fee is N80,000 for 3 months. Be wise!

MS: pro fashion designer in making:
English wears
office wears
dinner wear
casuals
natives
bridals...

Visit us at shop 249, Obasanjo block Garki II, ABUJA!
Email: migliorestitches@gmail.com
Call: 07057948223

We await your visits

Comments

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Clothing and tailoring Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Clothing and tailoring Sydney

    ReplyDelete

  3. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing a great information and useful. it really necessary and timely for me at this time. I've read a lot of blogs and visit but they made me feel boring. Your article made me feel strange and fascinating it attracted me. I wanted to share this information with my friends on the social network facebook.!

    best dry cleaning australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL