BAGS ON DISPLAY

A day without my Miggies is like a part of MS is missing. Yet, its been some weeks now. Oh, i miss my blog. let's do bags before the break of another day, yea?

Have got some nice and quality bags to display,( not for sale pls, normal display) am sure you'd be thrilled.

Bags, Bags, Bags. My third love in fashion after clothes and shoes are bags(<B.<B). But of course, how many women don't use bags? None! We all do even if its just one handbag, lol

What's your take on these?
Pls Rate this bag;
Superb
Stunning
Sexy
Smashy
Sassy
Classy?

Give yours.
I loveeeee these bags!


#befashionable



DESIGNER'S HANDBAG
Givenchy bag

Guess how much this costs. 
£1,745

I can afford it when I grow.

Would you buy? 

 Which of these bags do you like most?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WOW! MORE LIKE OMG! 17 WEDDING DRESSES YOU CAN'T RESIST

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL