INTRODUCTION: WELCOME TO MIGLIORE STITCHES BLOG

First, I'd like to say, welcome to Migliore Stitches, home of fashion full of fun. I am yet to load you with some fashion tips and tricks.
My name is Evelyn Umeh (Mrs) and am from Nigeria. I started blogging on fashion since today. I run a charity blog called Revamp foundation. Its been on for 2 years.
I have huge passion for fashion and my passion for fashion grows every second, lol.
Well, not much can be said today as have just started.
Join me to have some enlightenment and entertainment in fashion.

Much love
Xoxo
Evyy for MS

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Raped at 15 by a Total Stranger, Had Baby at 16. Years Later, The Stranger is My Brother (VIDEO)

WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL

GOING ON A DATE: Dress To Impress On Your First Date